Guy’s as you all know that PayTM had stopped money transfer option for some technical issues. Paytm money transfer option is disabled from a long time. And all PayTM users are unable to transfer money to bank or another PayTM account. But today we have found a new method ny which you can easily transfer your PayTM money to bank or another bank account. In this trick you need to activate money transfer option by sending a message from your PayTM registered mobile number. So follow below steps to transfer money trick of PayTM.
PayTM Money Transfer Trick: Transfer Money To Another Paytm Account
- First of all send a message from your PayTM registered mobile number by which you wanna transfer money. Type SM and send it to 53030
- It will charge you Rs.3 For Sending Message
- Within few minutes you will receive Paytm Wallet Activation Confirmation Message
- Now you need to wait few hours to activate this feature fully.
- Now ask your friend to do same steps from which you want to receive the money.
- That’s all, now you both can send and receive money from PayTM wallet.
Trick to Transfer Money From Your PayTM Account to Bank
- To Activate Bank Transfer Featute Type
TMB and sent it to 53030
- Now again you will be charged Rs.3 For This Service
- Wait some hours to get Activated this Feature Completly
- Then after 48 hours you will be able to transfer money to Bank Account.