One of the most popular online recharge company Freecharge has introduced an awesome offer for all freecharge users. This is the most awaited feature of freecharge which is a really great feature for all freecharge customers. Now you can transfer your freecharge credits into your bank account easily by just few steps. The best & main thing of this feature is that Freecharge doesn’t charge you extra amount to transfer money into bank. This feature makes freecharge little bit different and awesome according to all other. Also freecharge is in association with Snapdeal, and soon you will be able to transfer SD Cash into freecharge account.
How To Transfer Freecharge Credits Into Bank Account
- At first visit Freecharge Website
- Login to your freecharge account.
- Now you have to Upgrade your Freecharge Account by Linking it to your Mobile Number
- Verify your mobile number by OTP.
- After Verification Click on “Transfer Instantly” to transfer your Credits to your all New Upgraded Freecharge account
- Now visit Freecharge Account Section
- You will See “BANK ACCOUNT” Section in the Right Side. Click on “Add Account”
- Enter your all required bank account details there.
- After that visit Freecharge Cash Section
- Click on ‘Withdraw Money To Bank’ option.
- Enter the amount which you wants to transfer and click on “Generate Password”
- Now enter the OTP which you received through email or sms and continue.
- That’s it , Now your freecharge credits will be transfered to your bank account soon.
Terms & Conditions
- 1. Money that was added less than 24 hours ago cannot be withdrawn for security reasons
- 2. Promotional cash given out by merchants cannot be withdrawn to bank
- 3. You can transfer a maximum of Rs. 5,000 to your bank account in a single transaction. In addition, the limit on withdrawal to your account per month is Rs. 25,000