Indiatimes is offering an awesome deal for Oxigen wallet users. In this deal Indiatimes offer Rs.30 cashback on purchase of rs.10 voucher from Indiatimes using Oxigen wallet. This is an awesome offer by indiatimes but this offer is valid only for new users of Oxigen wallet. So hurry up and avail this awesome offer if you are a new user.
Offer is valid only for new users & once per user.
Steps to Avail This Offer
- At first visit Offer Page.
- Click on Buy Now
- Proceed to Checkout
- Sign up or login to your account.
- Select “Oxigen Wallet” as payment option.
- After that Sign Up for a new account of Oxigen wallet and pay the amount.
- That’s it, Complete your transaction successfully.
- Cashback of Rs.30 will be credited into your Oxigen wallet soon.
Terms & Conditions
- This is a limited period offer available only on first come first serve basis.
- This offer is only applicable for new oxigen wallet users transacting for the first time.
- Amount will be automatically credited in user’s Oxigen wallet within 72 hours of purchase of the coupon.
- The user cannot replace or exchange the coupon purchased.
- Times Internet Limited/ Indiatimes Shopping and Oxigen reserves right to withdraw this offer any time without any liability.
- The cash back amount cannot be transferred to the bank.
- In case of more than 1 order per customer, all orders other than first order from single customer will be cancelled. The refund of the same will be done in 7 working days by Indiatimes Shopping.
- Any Customer Complaints/ queries related to this Cash back Offer shall be written at [email protected] or call at 0120 – 7191010 to contact Oxigen wallet customer care.
- In addition oxigen wallet terms and conditions at https://www.oxigenwallet.com/s…rt terms shall apply.
- This offer is subject to force majeure terms.
- In no event TIL/ Oxigen’s liability for any claims arising under this offer shall exceed the cashback amount of the claim.
- Oxigen and TIL reserves the right to amend or modify the terms of the offer anytime without any liability or withdraw the offer during the term.