Airtel- India’s largest mobile network provider has started a new innovation for their valuable users by allowing them to share their internet data balance with their friend circles or family members. Airtel is the only one network provider currently which is offering their users to share internet balance with each others.
Is not it a cool feature ? Yes it is. Because anytime we can anytime gift internet balance to our valuable friends or can receive internet balance from them anytime, anywhere. If we are having excess data balance and data pack validity gonna expire then no need to worry because we can share our data balance by which our friends can benefited if we have excess data balance.
As you all know that in today’s time everyone uses smartphones and access to internet. It would be great if we can share our data balance with our friends and families. Airtel have done it very well. So just follow below given steps to start sharing your internet data balance with your lovable friends.
How to Share Internet Data Balance With Friends or Another Number For Airtel Users
- Before sharing internet balance you must have 3G/4G internet balance in your Airtel Sim Card.
- After that visit Airtel Data Share Page
- Enter your mobile number and click on ‘Go’ Button.
- On next page verify your airtel mobile number by OTP sent on your mobile number.
- Now add your family or friends mobile numbers with whom you want to share your internet balance.
- You can add upto 5 mobile number in your family section to share internet balance.
- Bravo! Your family numbers will be added into your circle and your friend will also get notified of this whom you added in your family pack.
- As they Use Data ,used data is deducted in your airtel data balance you can check it By dialing *123*11#.
Terms & Conditions
- The ‘MyAirtel Family’ service allows a prepaid user to create a ‘family’ of upto five (5) members including himself/ herself and share his/her 3G or 4G data pack with them. No sharing of 2G data packs is allowed.
- The ‘MyAirtel Family’ service is free, i.e., there are no charges for creating a ‘family’.
- A prepaid user cannot create more than one ‘family’ simultaneously. Similarly, a prepaid user can be a member/ beneficiary of only one ‘family’ simultaneously.
- The user creating a ‘family’ (hereinafter referred to as “Owner“) will not require the consent of other users to add them to a ‘family’. However, an added user (hereinafter referred to as “Member“) may remove him/herself from the ‘family’ at any point in time by sending SMS < 10 digit mobile number > to 121 or by logging on to www.airtel.in/family.
When a Member removes him/herself from a ‘family’, the Owner will be notified by SMS.
All Members will have unrestricted access to the shared data pack of the Owner.
- The Owner acknowledges and agrees that once a ‘family’ has been created, he/ she will not be able to restrict data usage of individual Members from the Owner’s data pack.
- Also, the Owner cannot allocate a portion of his/her data pack for sharing and once shared, the Owner’s entire data pack is available to the Members.