In this tutorial you will get to know How to Change Facebook Profile Name Before 60 Days. As you all knows that Facebook is one of best social networking platform where people to love to share their moments and communicating with their beloved ones. It is growing day by day and almost 10 out of 9 internet users use facebook as per their daily basis. Sometimes we use some random cool looking names as our profile name to attract other people. But later when we tries to change name to real one then we find that facebook doesn’t allow changing profile name before 60 days. There are some limitations on facebook for changing your profile name and you must follow them while changing your profile name. As per facebook you can only change your facebook profile name after 60 days or by submitting your original id proofs mentioning your name can help you to change your facebook profile name.
Trick to Change Facebook Profile Name After Reaching Limit
You may find this post useful if you wanna change your facebook profile name even after reaching maximum name change limit. Officially facebook doesn’t allow changing profile name before 60 days but by using this awesome trick you can easily change your facebook profile name even after reaching maximum name change limit. So follow below given simple steps to change your facebook profile name before 60 days.
How To Change Facebook Profile Name Before 60 Days / After Reaching Limit
- At first open your facebook profile and go to Settings > General > Name.
- There you will find that your name is unchangeable and you can’t update it. It will show you You can not change your name right now because you have already changed it within the last 60 days..
- Now open this url https://www.facebook.com/hacked and enter your facebook account password and click on continute.
- Now facebook will review all the activities associated to your account such as Apps, Pages, Groups etc.
- After reviewing all the activities facebook will ask to change your password.
- That’s it, Now you can change your facebook profile name to the earlier one’s which you used before.
- Note: By this method you can change your profile name to previous one. You can’t use new name using this method.
Steps to Update New Profile Name on Facebook Before 60 Days
- If you wanna use a new name on your facebook profile instead of previous then follow below given steps.
- To update a new name on facebook, You will have to submit an application to facebook officially.
- To submit name change application visit https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/1417759018475333
- You will have to enter all the required details genuinely.
- Also You will have to give a reason for this name change and add any of your Identity and submit your request.
- Once you submit application then you will be responded via mail for name change request within 48 hours.
- That’s it, Now your facebook profile name will be updated to new one.
Final Words: I hope you liked the article which taught you How To Change Facebook Profile Name Before 60 Days. If still you face any issue while changing name or having any questions then feel free to comment below. We will assist you for your query ASAP. Also don’t forget to share this awesome post with your friends so that they can also change their name 😛 . Keep visiting RdxTricks for more tricks & tips.