A few days ago i was searching for a query on google and i was facing an popup which was appearing everytime whenever i tried to open google and some other sites. At first i thought it might be some error with my browser, so i uninstalled and installed the browser again. But that too didn’t work for me. I searched for the same query on search engines but didn’t get any appropriate result. The error of This Connection Is Not Secure kept coming like hell everytime i opens google and some other https secured websites.
How To Solve “This Connection Is Not Secure” Error in Mozilla Firefox
You might have faced “This Connection Is Not Secure” error while browsing in firefox. This is a simple error which cause just because of wrong date & time in your computer. You just need to make some simple changes to get rid of “This Connection Is Not Secure” error. Just follow below given steps to solve connection is not secure error in mozilla firefox.
- This error may appear while browsing in mozilla firefox This Connection Is Not Secure” as shown below in image.
- To get rid of this error click on date & time toolbar shown at the left bottom corner of your computer.
- Click on “Change Date and Time Settings”
- Now set proper date & time of your system.
- Once you set correct time and time of your computer. Restart the mozilla firefox.
- That’ it, Now browse any site you will not face “This connection is not secure” error anymore.
Final Words: By this way you easily got rid of “This Connection Is Not Secure” error in Mozilla Firefox. If still you are facing any problem or having any query related to this article then feel free to comment your query below. Also don’t forget to share this awesome post with your friends. Keep visitng RdxTricks for more tricks n tweaks.