How to Use Reliance Jio Sim Card in any Other Mobile Phone (Full Tutorial)

As you all know that Reliance is offering Jio Sim Cards in which they are giving access to unlimited 4g data, unlimited calling & unlimited messages without any hidden charges. However this offer is available only for those users who purchases LYF mobile along with Jio Sim Card. And the main drawback about this offer is that you can access data services and all other offers in just your LYF handset. If you use that sim card in any other cellphone that it wouldn’t work for you. But today we have brought an exclusive trick by which you can use your Reliance Jio Sim Card in any other mobile and you can access all the features of Jio in that cellphone too.

Also Read: Trick to Activate Unlimited Jio Preview Offer After 2gb Usage (Data Exhausted Solution)

use reliance jio sim card in any other mobile phone

Reliance Jio to Offer 1 Year of Free Internet for LYF Smartphone Buyers
Update: As per latest update now reliance jio sim cards are available for all 4g supported devices so you don’t need to change IMEI’s or other things just simply Insert & Use sim card. If still does’nt work then follow below given posts.

Trick to Use Reliance Jio Sim Card in Any Other Mobile Phone (Non Jio)

Yeah, this is damn true that you can use your reliance jio sim card in mobile phone and all features of jio sim can be accessed in that mobile too like data services, calling & messaging. You just need to follow some steps given below to access reliance jio sim card in any mobile. Officially reliance jio doesn’t allow using their sim card in any other mobile. But still if you want to use then follow below given steps carefully.

Requirements to Use Reliance Jio Sim in Non-Jio Mobile

• Reliance Jio Sim Card
  • IMEI Of Your LYF Mobile.
  • Rooted Android Device
  • Handset Must Be 4g Enabled
  • Xposed IMEI Changer App
  • Human Brain ๐Ÿ˜› (That You Already Have)

Guide to Use Reliance Jio Sim Card in Any Device

• At first you need to have a rooted android 4g handset.
  • Now Download IMEI Changer Pro App in your mobile.
  • Then Install Xposed Installer & Activate Framework then go to Modules Tick on Imei Changer Pro app.
  • use reliance jio sim in any mobile

• Reboot your mobile after doing all above steps.
  • Now Note Down IMEI Number of Your LYF Mobile by dialling *#06# or given at the box of your LYF Mobile.
  • reliance LYF Mobile IMEI Number

• Now open the IMEI Changer App in your mobile and enter the same IMEI Number of your LYF mobile in app and click on Apply button.
  • use jio sim in any mobile phone

• Now Switch Off your mobile phone and insert your Jio Sim Card in Slot 1. And restart your mobile phone.
  • Now your jio sim card will be activated in another device and if you don’t get signal in this device then go to Settings > More > Mobile Networks > Network Operators > Search Manually > Choose Reliance Jio.
  • After that again go to Settings > More > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names > Create New APN

Name: RdxTricks
    APN: Jionet
    Save this APN & Activate it as Default APN.

• reliance jio sim apn settings names

• Choose network mode as LTE Only
  • That’s it, Now turn On your Data Services & Enjoy True Unlimited 4g Data in any Mobile Phone via Reliance Jio Sim Card.
  • Bravo! You have successfully used your Reliance Jio Sim Card in Non-Jio Supported Mobile.

Final Words: So guy’s, I hope you liked this article and successfully used your Jio Sim Card in Any other Mobile without any problem. But still if you face any problem or having any issue while using Reliance Jio Sim Card in any other mobile then feel free to comment below we would be happy to help you.
Also guy’s please don’t forget to share this awesome guide with your friends so that they can also be benefited. Keep visiting RdxTricks for more tricks & tweaks. Have a nice day. ๐Ÿ™‚

1. hi Admin is this sim works in another mobile ?
    I m generated Barcode in Motorola ,but im inserted sim in redmi note 3 is this Works ?
    Please revert Back ASAP Plz. to my Mail

2. sir mere pas samsung j5 h pr meri jio sim on h lakin mere phone m emergency call dikati h to m ise apne phone m kese chlau

3. sir mere pas samsung j5 h pr meri jio sim on h lakin mere phone m emergency call dikati h to m ise apne phone m kese chlau

4. wishing you a very Happy Diwali 2016 in advance.

5. Hello sir,
    I have heard that if i m using jio sim…and after that i want to remove my jio sim than my any other card will not support.. So is it true sir…that i cannot b able to put my any other card in my jio sim slot..

6. Sir ,I used other barcode to buy jio sum ,now I inserted my Redmi 2 sim activated, data signals showing, but unable to use internet neither voice call. Any help?

7. i got jio sim by genarating barcode from another phone…i put the sim in redmi 2…signal is showing but no signs of data or other activation.IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE JIO SIM IN PHONE BARCODE WAS NOT GENERATED

8. Greetings bro
    I went to reliance show room with bar code of Jio SIM on my phone but he said ur bar code has been used by someone.
    Then I generated a bar code from friend’s phone n I got a Jio SIM on 1st October 2016.
    I inserted the SIM in my phone but the SIM is yet to get activated.

May i know d reason??

9. Arun kumar says:

Hlo sir, I want to know after use this method for change imei , after can police traced ur device, can old imei not show on their system.

10. Hello Sir,my infocus m350 mobile jio 4g support or not

11. Sir mene mera bar code dia digital express mini me but vo server problem ki vjah se use b ho gua aur mujhe sim b nhi mili thi phir unhone mujhe Lyf phone k option se sim di jo activate to ho gyi but you have exhausted your account balance/credit limit show kr rha every time i visit any website. What to do?

12. My Barcode expired please tell me new barcode create

13. people says once jio offer ends people cannot use other sims in handset registered is it?

14. My mob is gionee p4.. I hv generated barcode.. can I activate jio sim from this mob?if no den how can I activate sim

15. Satyam sharma says:

Can i use jio in my infocus m350 its a 4g phone but not exists in jio sim eligible phone
    I mean to say that can i use jio in any 4g device

16. Hello sir ,i have micromax juice 4G somebody have taken jio sim on my phone and now i am unable to get new jio sim ,so what can i have to do right now for new jio sim

17. Is lenovo. Part of jio or not?

18. Can I use this trick in my phicomm clue 630 mobile???

19. Sir Maine kal jio sim liya hu aur use insert kiya sim slot 1 me aur mobile data bhi on rakha hai pr abhi tk network signals nahi dikh rha so please tell me what I have to do ,I am using lenvo k3 note mobile ,please help me sir immediately.

20. MD SHAHNAWAZ says:

i have got jio sim for meaizu m2 but i am not able to use and jio network is available

21. MD SHAHNAWAZ says:

I have got jio sim in meizu m 2 and singnal is coming but I am not able to use

22. bhagyalakhi dutta says:

Hello….m using samsung galaxy grand prime…will jio sim work in my phone. If yes i hve to change imei n generate barcode…plzz rply

23. Sir maine jio ka sim liya 15din phle apne 4g monile redmi2 prime ka barcode dikha ke butai e abhi my jio app khola to usme wo wala barvode nhi aarha jo maine sim lete samay diya tha koi dusra barcode aarha hai to mere phone me purane wale bar ode se sim activate hoga ya nhi

24. plz help me i have generated qr code with my sony z3 compact my sim is not activeted yet. the problem is that i have sold my phone now can i activate in my sim in my new 4g mobile????? iam confused plz help.

25. mayurdhvajsinh makwana says:

Can I use jio sim in my Gionee m2?
    I generate code or I purchase jio sim or all process are completed but I can’t find jio network plz and me

26. Sir Mera Jio Bar Code Green Colour mai redeemed show kar raha hai iska matlab kya hai aur ab mai kya karu plzzzz tell me answer

27. Maine apne dost ka phn dikha ke barcode diya hai aur sim le hai but ab wo muje apne 4g phone me activate karni hai sim abhi chalu nhi hui hai to wi sim mere phone me activate hogi ya nhi

28. Sir maine apne dost ka phone dikha ke barcode diya hai redmi note 3 se but ab mujhe wo apne 4g phone me chalana hai redmi2 prime me to wo chalegi ya nhi ya fir usi phone me chalegi jisme barcode generate hua hai

29. How to use infocus mobile jio sim

30. Meizu m2 to barcode nahi aaya

31. Hi i have a doubt if i activate jio sim in my phone is it possible to use any sim again in my phone if we needed.

32. rajesh behera says:

Hello pankaj sir
    Jio sim mere samsung j7 me support karega ya nahi
    Maine suna h imei no change karna padta h bina change kiye kaam nhi karega kya
    Air maine change kar diya to dusra sim kaam karega ya nhi usi slot me aur dusra slot ka sim kaam karega ya nhi

33. Satadru Bag says:

Mine is redmi note 3? As far as I know it supports volte for both the sim slots. Still why do I have to put the jio sim in slot 1? Every one is suggesting so. But why can’t i just put the jio sim in slot 2? Is jio sim is engineered to work in slot 1?

34. y jio sim is not working in asus zenfone laser2 handset.
    as far as i know this phone supports 4g right.?
    plz help regarding this

35. pankaj bhai im unable to generate bar code in my infocus m350.
    no GET JIO SIM option anywhere in this app.
    i try both version 3 2.05 and 3.2.11.
    plz help me

36. Nishikant shirke says:

Sir lyf ke mobile se sim nikalkar samsung j5 me used karna chahata hu ! Filhal sim dalkar dekh to sim not registerd ! Massage ata he so plz muze proper solution dijiye jise mi jio sim samsung j5 me used kar saku ?

37. Amol bajare says:

Can we use another sim in slot , after removing jio sim from that sim slot?????

38. Sir I want to port from Vodafone to Jio but I have buy new Jio sim on my imei no now I want to deactivate my new sim for porting

39. Sir i m having redmi 2 and l have downloaded the jio app also but there is no option of get jio sim plez help mee??

40. Tushar Bohra says:

Does anyone here uses jio 4g sim in redmi 2 ? If yes then will they help me on how to get jio network in redmi 2 the sim has been activated.. Anyone plz help ?

41. Vikrant dahat says:

Hello pankaj bhai mre ps redmi 2 handaet h muje barcode chahiye uske bad h sim milegi plzz bro help m

42. rishu mishra says:

Sir I had issued bar code in my gionee p5l and the phone have lost can I use that jio sim in my new lenovo k5

43. Chirag Manchanda says:

Sir i have activated my jio sim in slot 2 in j3 now m not be able to activate volte service thts why i cant make call. Can i change the slot of my jio sim does there is any problem occured if that sim is already activated in slot 2??…

44. Tushar Bohra says:

I am using redmi 2 but m unable to get jio network… I have activated the sim as well the unlimited offer using samsung j7. What shoud i do to get network on redmi 2 anyone plz help…

45. Hi pankaj broo mire pas redmi not 3 h or usme let 4g bi h but esme ye jio sim card nhi chal rha h

46. Bro in previous comments u said that jio sim wil only activate on the imei used for barcode generation noew u tell that it will activate on any 4g??????? Plz tell me bro if u have tried once

47. Bro my friend said that u will not get unlimited offer. Now my device is in the preview ofrer and I generated code through jio so I will get another sim through my mobile.Now the question is I want 4g as fat as possible so should I inser that Samsung generated jio sim or my new sim as new sim takes a time to activate because I got barcode today I want both sim as working so after the first sim activation cani get the activation of my device jio sjm . 2 jio sim activation in only one 4g mobile .Retailers said that it will not wirk and I have called to reliance customer card they also denid for the sameand told that first get unlimited offer through Samsung j2 and then use it in ur device otherwise it will not activate to unlimited plan . Plz bro make me sure to go no

48. Sir,i took jio sim by generating bar code in my oppo….the sim has been activated by oppo…but now i want to use the same jio sim in my asus…can i use it and get 3 months offer?

49. pankaj sir,meri jio sim ko aaj 5din ho gye h lekin meri sim abhi tk chalu nhi hui.myjio app m barcode redeemed dikha rha h.sir meri sim ko chalu hone m kitna time lgega

50. cosir I got my jio Sim for leeco2 but code was generated by my micromax phone which is not4g and they have written the barcode number will 4g Sim still run on my le2 and I have not got confirmation message till

51. naresh singh says:

Sir mere pass oppo a33f h aur sir iss mey jio ka promo code nhi aa rha h ..kya kru mey

52. jio sim card is activated on lenovo vibe k4 note can I use jio sim on my moto g3 without use any trick .

53. Hi sir..i have small doubt about tat hot topic in country now..tat is can I change my jio sim to other new mobile..? Actually I took last week n it activated ..i have lumia 1320 ..its having 4G option nt jio is working in my phone for only data.i cant send sms n make cals..I asked in d store one guy said I can change it to any VoLTE phns n one said I shldnt bcz I Wil lost tat preview offer, what they said I shld instal myjio app which is nt available in my windows app store ..they took my mobile IME number along vit documents at the time of plz tel me sir can i change the sim to any new VoLTE supported phn..!!

• if you’re unable to make calls then download JIOJOIN app and register your jio number in that app then you would be able to make calls & sms.

• Sir.thq vry much..i wouldn’t expect this much fast reply from any vry hapy abt ur response..sir actually issue is my Lumia phone work wit windows 10 mobile Os..there is no JIO app in my windows wat should I do now..!

• at first we would like to say thank for such kind words. try inserting your sim card in slot 1 nd remove the sim card of sim 2 nd then try making calls via jio. if still issue persists then let us know what error does it show while making the call.

54. Hello,
    I have a letv1 and I want to use jio Sim plz suggest how to get unlimited net and voice call.plz mail me on my given mail id

55. i bought a sim for barcode of samsung j7(my first j7) can i use that sim in my other j7 without changing IEMI ?

56. Sir i got my jio for lenovo k4 note done all the process, when i sign to myjio it shows 2gb remaining plus all unlimited plan. I can use voice call and video call but can’t use playstore or any browser, it says you have exhausted your account balance even i hav not used 1 mb. plz reply

57. Sir i have taken jio sim from my j7 code and i am petting that sim in sony c5 which is 4g full network is showing but its not working i am unable to activate it tell me the solution

58. Sir i have taken jio sim from j7 mobile barcode and i am using it in sony c5 which is 4g supportedbut i am unable to nake any call but it has full network but still i am unable sir plz say what should i do with it

59. The Samsung phone generated the offer code and my Jio app tack Samsung phone ime or now am inset moto 3 generation phone iths working or not

60. Am used moto 3 generation.i used my friend phone Samsung j7 for get offer code and I get sim card now I need to use my moto phone this working or not

61. Am used moto 3 generation.i used my friend phone Samsung j7 and I get sim card now I need to use my moto phone this working or not

62. Sir Iโ€™m using Jio sim in my lyf mobile .. I got one more Jio sim card.. can I activate this sim card with my lyf mobile..

63. Udit Sharma says:

Can i use samasung galaxy j5 IMEI????????

64. Sir maine jio barcode asus phone pe generate kiya tha par abhi mere pas lenovo k4note h kya wo sim k4note mai activate ho skega or 3 months unlimited offer mil payega.

65. Sir I got jio sim on my device gionee f103 . Can I activate it in any other device. Till now I didn’t activated it.
    And for unlimited 3 months which app will be used either f103 app or the others device app? ?? Kindly explain it

66. I get the jio sim since 4 days but i didn’t get any message or mail regarding activation of sim. My jio app barcode also not redmeed. Wht should i do for activation, help me plz plz plz.

67. kshritish says:

I have a jio sim which I got from samsung device but I want to use it on yu yureka plus .can it be used in that phone

68. Sir 6 days ago I got a email from jio and it contains a bar code as I have sign up on there site and then I bought a sim in black with that bar code but the sim is not working in my oppo neo 7

69. Sir 6 days ago I got a email grom jio and it contains a bar code as I have sign up on there site and then I bought a sim in black with that bar code but the sim is not working in my oppo neo 7

70. If i wanna use jio in infocus m350.. It will work without changing the imei no. Or not?

71. rahmankhan says:

Mere pas lenove vaib c hi is me nahi dikha RHA hi get jio sim kya kare is me liye

72. Hey. I havee oppo a37 .tell me the procedure to get that sim.
    Mene my jio app install kia but get 4g sim option nahi aara hai.
    Plzz tell me the procedure.

73. raj bhardwaj says:

hiiii sir can i use in samsung j1 ace gio lyf sim card

74. I m using lenovo vibe can I get jio sim?? Help me
    Plz send me the procedure

75. Merey pss lenovo p1 m1 4G set h.usmey jio 4G nhi chal rha h..iskey liye kiya karun

76. sir mera my jio bar code redeemed show kar rha

77. sir mera mi jio barcode redeemed show kar RHA h

78. Hardik Patel says:

Our system couldn’t process your transaction. Please try again later.

79. Can I use in mi2 LTE

80. Hey bro, i tried but in module there were no apps showing!!!!!!
    I have my Lenovo A7000

81. Hi I’m using an lenovo A 6000+ it’s 4g mobile whether the reliance jio sim is available for my device

82. rishab ajmera says:

Hyy brother
    If i have genrated a promo code on gionee f103 but now i have leeco le2 and i want to activate jio sim on my le2 does it activates or not

83. Lg google Nexus5 m get a sim likha nhi aa rha sir m kya kru

84. redmi 2 main ek bacode generate kiya tha but i couldnt able to get sim, now when i want to generate barcode again it show me redeemed. what ican i do to get a new barcode?/

85. Ashok Vishnoi says:

Mere pass Oppo a37f usme jio sim chalegi kya.

86. Hlo sir,
    Mere paas redme note 3 hai isme Vlte option hai First sim mai. Or maine bar code ke liye ek purana samsung phon khrid ke usse barcode generate kr diya or usi din pho khrab krke dukandar ko vapis kr diya. To ab mujhe sim to mil gyi pr kya mai ise apne pho se activate krva skta hu

87. Or jo mene 10 apps load kiye kya unhe uninstall kardu ya rehne du .. or my jio app update mang raha hai.. to use update karu ya nahi kyoki mera mob. Jio offers me nhi aata .. lekin LTE hai only..

88. Pankaj bro, mene Infocus m810 me apke my jip app se install karke code generate karke sim le liya hai .. ab me use apne phone se activate karu preview offer ya .. ya samsung wale mobile se karu cause infocus preview offer me nahi aata to kya mujhe infocus se activate karne pe 3 months ka offer mil jayega

89. Mere pas coolpad lite 3 hai or lyf pe liya gaya Gio sim hai to ise coolpad me unlimited data ke sath kaise shuru kare bina root kiye.

90. Jio sim 3g phone mai chalane me liye
    Maine MTK engineering mode install kiya.lekin mai LTE mode choose nahi kar Paranรก.

91. gunjan goswami says:

I am having moto g3. I want to buy a jio sim. but my nearest jio store demands a bar code, so i provided them a used barcode of samsung. They agreed to provide me a jio sim. Will the sim work in my moto g3.

92. Your Fan pankaj bhai says:

Bhai mene lenovo k3 note me mobile faker app se samsungA8 ka model or iemi chnger pro app se samsung A8 ki iemi daldi h barcode generate hua usi barcode se sim leaya wo sim mere isi lenovok3 note me chal jayegi na activation hojayegi or phr use bhi???

93. Sir mai Jio sim Liya h but j7 ke coupon code se or Lenovo a6000 me lgya h network nhi aa rha
    Kaise ayega

94. I have jio sim… But mere oppo neo 7 me laga ra hu to signal hi ni aare an imei change karne k liye imei ni h mere paas lyf mobile ka… Wat to do,???

95. Hello sir
    Mi4i mai jio sim kyo nhi on ho rhe

96. Hello sir, i dont get barcode in my redmi 2 prime,plz help me,how can i root

97. Hello sir can i get jio sim for redmi 2 prime,i can’t get bar code from my jioc app,plz help me.

98. rahul singh says:

Bhai mere phone se Sim activation ka Jo sine aata h wo aa hi nhi RHA koi upay btao plz….lenovo a6000 hai model plz yr koi solution do my jio app download krne ke baad Jo new Sim registration ka Jo link aata h wahi nhi aa RHA sirf sign in or sign out ka hi link dikha RHA h plz kuch upay btao

99. sunil tarwal says:

Sir main ne j7 mobile me bar code generate kar ke ek jio sim liya hai aur IMEI number bhi diya hai so kya wo sim mere lenovo k3 note me chalega matlab active ho payega aur kya main use kar paunga ???
    Plz batao

100. KARAN PATEL says:

101. KARAN PATEL says:

102. I’ve heard rumors about jio or lyf phone that it doesn’t have any network(signal coverage) issues it works directly from satellite…. is it true bcoz in my house smart sim catches only 2g signal… tell me please it’s a last que

103. SAHAJ PANDYA says:

Hi m buying a jio sim using a bar code from my Samsung j7.. I have even given its imei number of j7….can I use thet sim in iPhone 5s…will the sim only work in j7 coz I have given its imei number? … Woll it work in iphone 5s?

104. Rohit jha says:

Oppo a37f jio sim kaam kre gai ya nhi

105. Bro im using lenovo vibe p1m mobile
    Its 4G lte, will my phone support jio sim or not?

106. Bro how i get imei

107. hey admin i have let v Mobile can I get jio sim

108. Please Bhai hindi mein explain krna

109. Bhai mere pass leeco le 2 hai aur Mene sim Samsung a 8 se liya hai toh kya mein leeco le 2 mein yeh sim use kr skta hu

110. I get a jio sim with a samsung j2 bar code anD want to use that on oppo a37… .. And i have even not use 1mb of data on j2 and again want to buy a jio sim for j2 what to do.. . Olz reply soon

111. May i have 2 jio sims from same bar code.???

112. NARESH VASHISTH says:

can i use it in intex aqua trend if yes the tell me process urgently.

113. My Samsung galaxy note 3 n9005. Have the jio sim using preview offer. But not working though. I couldn’t even activate it. 4g is showing . have received their SMS regarding activation.
    Can u help me…..

114. I have honor 4x but it not rooted how to root my device 6.0 marsmallo updated

• now you don’t need to root your device as jio sim cards are now working officially for all 4g supported devices. so simply put jio sim card in your mobile and use as other normal sim cards.

115. I am a user of Asus ZenFone 2 (ZE551ML).After expanding the Jio Preview Offer for Samsung and LG 4G smartphones, Jio has announced that it is officially extending the offer to ASUS and Panasonic smartphone users as well.But I am not getting the “Get Jio Sim” Option.. it shows just Sign in or Sign up.Please tell me,How to solve it.

116. bro my relative is working in center i’ve now 3 brand new jio sim will it work on my 4g smartphone with unlimited data… plzzz tell u are the only one who can answer

117. hey admin i have oppo a37f and i have generated qr code of samsungA5 will jio sim work in my oppo phone

118. Fawzan Samir says:

Hi I have an iPhone 6 which is VoLTE supported.
    I got jio sim with a barcode from Samsung j5.
    What I want to know is after activating the sim from Samsung j5, can I insert that sim in my iPhone 6 and will I be able to use the unlimited net,calls and sms?
    Pls answer.

119. I have got a jio sim by saying its Samsung… But qr code was generated on my Panasonic phone… So will it work in my Panasonic phone ???

120. Akshay Joshi says:

Hey admin,
    I have Redmi note 3, rooted with xposed x86 installed.

I’ve tried every thing but I am unable to get data, or voice to work on my phone.
    I got my sim with lyf phone.

Please help.

121. Sir I HV ajio sim and I can’t get unlimited offer as my sim barcode was taken from a stranger Samsung device would you posted help me sir

122. Sir I HV ajio sim and I can’t get unlimited offer as my sim barcode was taken from a stranger Samsung device would you posted help me

123. Pramod soni says:

Maine jio sim activate kiya .mere pass lg nexus 5 hai jisme sirf 1 sim slot hai.Maine imei apne lyf device ka daala ,aur reboot kiya sim activate ho gaya hai phir bhi main jab bhi net use kar raha hu mujhe redirect kar diya ja RHA hai jio ki site pe main internet use hi nahi kar pa RHA hu ,please help

124. hi.. i have Jiyo sim.. but i m unable to Root my Htc 820q phone.. i tried it on 1click root.. but it require money.. so pls help me how i can root my htc 820q

125. Hai Pankaj, I got a lyf mobile ,my question is if I use ur trick in my moto g4 plus.suppose it fails….can I again use my Jio sim in my lyf mobile…and is my unlimited offer is still there….

If ur trick work in my mobile does my unlimited plan work in it.plzzzzz help me

126. Used lyf activated jio sim in RMN3…
    Changed both IMEI numbers to lyf mobile IMEI’s. and with Xposed framework devise serial also changed to that of lyf.
    Switched off and inserted sim.
    Boom… No signal… Changed network to 4g/LTE … Got 4g signal..
    I was already having all jio appss. Signed in with already registered credentials.
    Calls and SMS working but nooo Data( very sad) …. Then went to jio apn settings and changed Bearer to LTE Only. And deleted all jio apps and rebooted RMN3…
    Boom Boom Booom … Data calls sms all working.

127. Changed ime redmi not 3 data wrking but voice call not wrking

128. Shivam Tiwari says:

I have lyf mobile with jio sim unlimited activation now i want to use this sim card in moto x play which support VoLte but when i put sim in moto x play network shows but internet not work error comes to sign in then data exhausted like this error nd i already change the imei also but still facing this problem….when i put this sim back to lyf they work properly so please help me how to use in moto x play

• now you can use in any 4g supported device.

• Shivam Tiwari says:

Bro i still can’t able to use Internet in my moto x play but when i put the jio sim which i got from Samsung device then all working in moto x play so please help me pankaj bro. When i put lyf jio sim in moto x play always i get the error you data exhauste and calls are also not working even moto x play is bolte support. Please help on data pankaj bro

129. Hello boss’s……jio sim ko lekar meri ek problem hai..kya aap help kar sakte hai.mane ek jio sim kharida hai or mere pass lenovo k5 plus handsat hai mujhe jio sim start kani hai ye kese hoga boss help me

130. frands mere pass jio ki sim h maine samsung a8 phn se li or samsung k phn m activte b krli h but jb m apne phn redmi 2 m dalta hu to netwrk h nhi ata lte b slect kia h ab kya kru m a8 m pura signal ata tha

131. Please provide link to download module istaller in which framework should support redmi note 3

132. I am unabel to activate framework of module installer for my redmi note 3, please pdovide link for moxule istaller inwhich framework should support for my redmi note 3

133. vishal lehhan says:

Hlo bro.. main samsung j2 lte main activate kin.. calls,sms work kar rha h .bt internet ni chal.rha ha. Apn b theek h.. ba bar of on bi kiya. Bt ni chal rha h. Plz help me. As soon as possible. Bs net no.chal.rha h.. my no in 8894980060

134. Hiii….bro…mere pas lyf ka mobile tha jisme problem tha to wo mene care me diya he… Or card he to is card ko Samsung j7 me activated karna chahta hu but lyf ke mobile ka IMEI NO nahi pata but friend ke lyf ka IMEI NO dal du to koi problem hoga friend ka net bandh to nahi hoga na

135. Anupam rai says:

Sir, if it will work in in non volte phones

136. amitmudaliar says:

I used Samsung e7 ‘s imei to get sim does its gonna work…. Or and can we get 2 sim with same imei number?

137. aryan singh says:

Hello sir I have oppo a33f 4g mobile and but usme jio 4g ki jgh loop k network aa the hai or na to net chl RHA hai or na hi call oor SMS! Na hi incoming on hai. Plz help me ….

138. Can I use the same phone to activate my 2nd jio sim

139. Manash Saikia says:

I changed imei, APN set as Joined, only call and SMS working , no data, How to use data ?

140. Mere lyf jio ka sim hai usko hum kaise apne redmi note me use kare..??

141. Bapi Aich says:

Dear main already ek jio sim use kar raha hu mera oppo a37 mobail pe bt mujha 2gb data hi mila main soch raha tha ki main or ek new jio sim use koruga same mobail pe bt jab main sim nikal kar my jio pebar code ki liya try kia to mujha new bar code nahi mil raha hai aap bataiye ki unlimited karne ke liya keya karu same mobail pe pls suggest me. Thanka

142. Abhishek Goel says:

Hey Thanks for the information….. I already used 60 GB of data till now …..but ain’t able to call…..jiojoin showing ‘you are not allowed to use this application on this device’
    Yureka plus
    Any help would be appreciated.

143. can i get 2 jio sim on one lyf mobile?
    with root?

144. Reliance jio don’t give me sim they say offer only on Samsung mobile I have bar code what can I do

145. Frand pls help mere bhai n aj jio ki sim li samsung a8 phn pr but bo abhi delhi chla gya or sim ghr h rh gyi abhi is sim ki teli verification b nhi hui koi trika h kya m ese apne redmi 2 m use kr sku pls hlp

146. Tell me how to use in non-root devices

147. How to buy jio connection..?
    And, Can i use jio sim in iphone 5s..?

148. Neel Shah says:

Sir I have tricked to get Jio Preview Sim but I am having Motorola X Play with LTE support so can i activate the sim with this phone because i dont want to root my phone as it is new.

149. I have a LYF JIO sim, I want to use in Oneplus one.
    I have unlimited pack activated, used 80GB in LYF phone.
    I have rooted my phone.
    installed xposed
    changed imei,

I have checked the Imei with *#06#, Imei is changed successfully.

Now when i put the JIO sim in the phone, I get the JIO login page everytime.

Please give me the solution for this.

150. Hello pankaj,
    I want to ask a very important question and i hope u will soon response me..

I bought the jio sim with my friends samsung note edge and i activate the sim in samsung j2 everything is good data working and calls etc.

My question is can i use that sim with ur imei change trick in my redmi 2 prime is there any problem after using changing imei in redmi 2 prime please be sure and give me and exact answer which is confidential.

I want to use that sim in redmi 2 prime by changing imei

151. Hi
    I used Lenovo a6000+
    get jio sim but network not conect it say ” can’t connect to this network right now. try again later.”

152. Abhishek Gupta says:

Can I use in micromax Q348

153. Hello admin sir.. . Mere pass redmi 2 prime phone h…. And jio sim.. But me kaafi time se try kr raha Hu but mera sim me network nahi aa raha h… . Kya kru plzzz admin help me.. … Plzzz provide me a working tricks…..

Me sab site per tricks check kiya or follow kiya but mera network nahi aa raha h…

Plzzz admin help me…

154. Harsh Gandhi says:

I m not having lyf mobile I got Jio sim using the trick but the problem is that I am not getting network on my Lenovo Vibe k4 note it’s a 4g phone it’s around one week I bought the sim still I am not getting the network please help

155. hell sir can i use redmi 2 ?

156. AMANDEEP SINGH says:

i cant find my comment

157. AMANDEEP SINGH says:

sir i have posted a comment on you site and ab wo dikh nai rha ..

158. AMANDEEP SINGH says:

159. Supradeep Surya says:

I tried all the stuff you said I rooted ,xposed framework, imei changed ,downloaded jio apps and registered,all done but I was not getting signal on my Yureka .I tried the sim which came along with my Lyf phone in another Lyf phone.surprise!!! Its working all voice data SMS and all working. Means they are not only tapping the imei of phone they are doing some thing else.finally Jio sim is working on any Lyf mobile .not getting signal when am using Jio sim which came along with Lyf phone please suggest me any help

160. A K Kamath says:

Hello Pankaj,

I have a lenovo P1ma40 and I followed all the instructions here. and a i followed the link just above here in the thread, which lead me to download the right firmware for Xposed installer. Still when I change the Imei of my phone, it doesnt change after restart. Pls help.

A K Kamath

161. Hi
    I did all in mu one plus two. Joined jio join. Signal is fine. But data and call nehi hota.
    Kush tu priblem he. Need your help bro

162. hi. my phn nexus 5x. the application XPOSED INSTALLER shows a message not yet compatible with your Android SDK version 23 or your processor architecture (arm64-v8a). and my imei no. is’nt changing.

163. Bro lyf mobile se sim nikalne ke baad agar trick work na hui to kya mai fir se sim ko lyf mobile mai dalkar use kar sakta hu koi risk nahi hai na

164. PRAVEEN K H says:

I was using jio in my oneplus one mobile from last week. From yesterday i was not able to connect to jio network,
    if i search manually and select “IN LOOP”, i am getting a msg like ” can’t able to connect to this network”.

I called to jio customer care they were telling that u r using in Oneplus mobile…

165. Vaibhav says:

I have activated my jio sim from s7edge… i have to use it on my iphone…..
    Will it work on iPhone or just a limited data will work?

166. hitanshu chawda says:

Hi I tried this it’s not working its showing data exhausted.

I have taken Jio number under lyf mobile offer.
    It’s working fine once I put the card back in the lyf phone.
    Not working on my mi4i I tried all the steps which are mentioned and my imei also changed.

Please suggest a solution

167. i got a jio sim.but my problem is my phone redmi 2 and last time my phone update latest miui7.5.2.0 .and dont work kingroot iroot etc.and finally my phone not rooted.please help me in my phone rooted.without root not change imei.please help sir

168. I have got the code for jio sim card from the website of jio..
    And now I have bought the sim card too but it is not supported I my samsung s4 and the sim has not still activated….so do I need to first put the sim card in any of the supported phones activate it in that phone and than change the imei of my s4 or I can directly put jio sim in my s4

• at first wait for the sim activation, you will receive activation message on your alternate device then put it in any LYF Device (if you can). verify sim card in LYF mobile and then put in your alternate device after changing IMEI numbers then register your jio sim card in your alternate device via JIOJOIN app.

169. I tried changing imei data exhausted is coming.i have the sim sim thru lyf handset changed the imei number still facing issue.i need it for mi4i any suggestions?

170. Hy bro .. mene apne lenovo A6000+ me barcode Generate kiya or sim le liya.
    1) kya ab mere fon me sim active hoga?
    2) mahi huva to muje Samsung ya lyf ka imei change karna hoga?
    3) Generate code and Samsung ka imei same Honda chiye?

• Hey Samar, As you have got sim card on Lenovo device so you may not get access to unlimited data. Also you must have the same imei numbers from which you have generated barcode.

171. Dear Admin,

I personally think Samsung handsets are not worth the price and Jio offer is bundled with Samsung Galaxy A5 and above . SO apart from Samsung which handset would you suggest to use with Reliance Jio 4G VOLTE ? I’m currently using LYF Wind 4 with 4000Mah Battery . Thats the only plus point in this handset . I’m looking for a handset within Rs.10,000. There are rumours that the commercial launch is in August but the company executives says that this 3 months preview will be extended till December because the network is still not stable. Any comments

172. Sarthak Bathla says:

Hey Pankaj
    Mene last bar tumhara jo sim lene ke liye post tha vo pda tha .. thnku so much i got the sim but mene jis phn se vo generate kia h vo 3g h and i want to use dat sim in my j7(without root) to kya vo sim chlega usme..???or should i root dat phn to use this offer bcz abi 3 mnths hue h lia ko ..??

173. sonu mehra says:

Hey bro listen, I am a redmi 2 prime user and my cousin own’s a Samsung S6 and I can get my cousin’s S6 for a day for getting sim card through digital express my question is
    1)Can I activate it in my redmi 2 prime by changing imei same as Samsung s6’s? If yes then how can I activate it?
    2) what’s the use of my jio app? And will I get same bar code if I set my cousin’s S6 imei? What’s the use of my jio app in my redmi 2 prime?
    3) Should I consume 2gb data instantly so that I don’t have to again put jio sim in Samsung S6 for activation of unlimited data?
    4) how to access unlimited data by putting sim in my redmi 2 prime? Please complete steps bro and do I need to install any jio app in my redmi 2 prime for using it ?
    Hope you got what I want to say or in a nutshell I can get my cousin’s S6 for a day and in that day I have to return that Samsung S6 and It won’t come back again to me so all I have to do things in that day only

• 1. yes you can use that sim card in your redmi mobile by changing imei numbers and to activate register your device via jio sim card in jiojoin app.
      2. myjio app will allow you to generate barcode by which you can purchase Jio sim card absolutely free.
      3. that depends upon you.
      4. you will get unlimited access automatically after consuming 2gb data.

let us know if you still have any query or question.

174. Pranav Kaneria says:

I have generated Barcode using my lenovo vibe x3. The retail store gave me free sim amd when they asked me the imei number, i convinced them that the phome is at home 400km away. They said card can be only used only on which the Barcode is gemerated. So now my question is, can i activate jio sim from my vibe x3? If yes, then will i get the unlimited data offer? Thank you in advance.

175. Abhishek says:

Hey admin,
    I have jio sim bought using my friend’s s6 phone. s6 phone required to register ?
    2.can you please tell me the procedure of using it on yureka plus?

176. I changed imei … Calls & sms are working through jiojoin app but data can’t always show DATA EXHAUSTED ERROR !

• download JioJoin app in your Mobile and register your Jio sim card on it.

• Already registered but still not working.

Wat to do bro ???

• ask customer care to activate unlimited plan.

• Already activated :'(

• I called them up after putting my SIM back in the lyf handset. They are saying you lost the offer as you have switched the device during the offer period. Even though IMEI is changed to the same LYF handset, don’t know how they got to know this

• you could have changed your device info too via device faker app.

• Aditya Abhishek says:

bro, IMEI changing is signing in jio join or even the 10 apps is doing nothing. They are able to detect that we changed devices and told that our offer has been terminated due to violation of their terms and conditions, which were more or like verbally than written. But still we are helpless

• hey aditya,
            i didn’t get you. can you explain properly.

• Aditya Abhishek says:

I changed my RN3 device’s both the IMEIs to those of LYF along with the necessary changes in build.prop file and put the Jio SIM from LYF phone to Redmi Note 3 phone. It worked for 9-10 hours when I downloaded around 10-12 GB files during those 9-10 hours. Suddenly, the Unlimited Preview Offer was withdrawn from my account after I saw a sudden Sign into Jio Network. Please note that these are all after changing IMEI and build.prop file. I tried your trick in your new post. Jio Join was of no use. Everything was zero. Still no avail. Scared of the fact that I lost my offer, I put the SIM back in LYF handset and waited for 2 days with the phone on. Offer didn’t come back. On calling CC they said that my services were collapsed as a result of violation of terms and conditions. I asked what terms and condition. They said, you have consumed the services in device other than LYF handsets, hence offer cannot be renewed.

177. Pankaj bro i have played some tricks with jio.. I genrated code from my redmi note 3 and given the imie no.. Of my girlfried phones glaxy a6.. So on which imie my sim on my gf imie or on my redmi note 3 imie code was genrated by rdn3.. The problem is my gf is from pakistan.. So . Will my trick will be sucess or a flop

178. Kaushal Sitapara says:

I’m not able to use any services by imei spoof.If i use jiojoin then onlt i can make calls.

179. Hy bro .. mene apne asus zenfone2 me barcode Generate kiya or sim le liya kya ab mere asus fon me sim active hoga? Or kya 3 month free milega

180. ramakanth says:

do we need to use device faker also

181. ramakanth says:

is device faker needed for this method. if yes which model should be selected.

182. hey bro i have a galaxy a8 i did exactly as u said changed imei succesfully created apn consumed data in lyf phone but still i am getting error data exhausted ..what do i do.. please help..

183. azrudin daiya says:

hey bro i have a samsung galaxy a8(a800f) with dual sim. i did everything as u said and even changed the imei succesfully, created apn, then consumed data in lyf phone but still i am getting error of data exhosted what do i do now.. please help..

184. Gautam Singh says:

I got my jio sim and activated on redmi note 3 but now i want to use this sim in my other phone i.e Htc E8 single sim but when inserted it doesnot show any network ? It detects the sim but doesnt show any networ ?
    What to do if u have any idea ?

185. I have Oneplus 2 and it has only LTE & not VoLTe feature but I know I can only use 4G Data.. So my Question is… From myJio app I have already generated the coupon with my oneplus 2 .. And got the sim from Reliance Jio Store… Now I want to know the next procedure?

#1 Should I have to change my imei no. To Lyf imei no. To Activate the unlimited offer? If yes then tell me the procedure if no then

#2 I have 10 month old Samsung Galaxy Note 5 So is it my mobile eligible for this offer.. Or can I activate my Oneplus 2 generated coupon Sim in Note 5 and after activation can I insert into my oneplus 2 and get the 4G data?

186. Ramakanth says:

Can we use jio sim activated with barcode in other mobile

187. Bro I have created barcode with my moto g3 imei. I went to digital store . when they ask me imei num I gave Samsung Galaxy A7(my friend’s) imei no.. They gave me a sim. NW I created barcode with one imei and gave another imei num. Is there any problems. Give me a solution

188. I have got the codes by using the IMEI of my meizu MX5 mobile (neither Samsung nor lyf phone) . So by tomorrow I will go to get the sim . So, my question is what is the next step ? How to get unlimited data ? I haven’t got the code by using Samsung or LyF IMEI . How to make it unlimited ?

• Because the unlimited feature of Sim can only be used on either Samsung IMEI (by generating code from the same phone ) or LyF phones. So what should I do now . I have got the code generated from other phone’s IMEI . Can I get unlimited usage now ? If yes , How ?

• officially there is no offer for Meizu mobiles. so you may wouldn’t get unlimited data to use. try your luck

189. Deepak Kumar Ojha says:

I am getting data exhausted on samsung s7

190. Nikhil Patil says:

I Am Get My Jio 4g Sim …And Also Receive Massage about Sim Activated But No Signal Showing In My 4G Yureka ?
    I Am Remove Second Sim And New Jio 4G Sim Insert In Slot 1 But Not Working Anything Plz Suggest ?

191. Kevin Christopher says:

Have tried everything,Still cannot work on my Nexus 6p.

192. Kapil Jain says:

Dear Pankaj

I bought the LYF Wind with JIO preview offer.
    I am using the same sim in different LYF handsets with different IMEI.
    How is it working?
    My handset got faulty and new PCB is installed with new IMEI, How can i use the OLD IMEI

193. Mene asus ze550kl fon se barcode Generate kar liya kya ab mere asus fon me jio sim use kar sakta hu?

194. Avnish chhabra says:

I have lollipop device and xposed didn’t work. Now how I change imei????

195. Sarab Singh says:

Hey I tried this imei changer it’s changes imei as shown but in sim status it’s using original imei only when I insert Jio sim it doesn’t work. Device is Nexus 6p

196. Mohammad Rehan says:

Bhai Mera 1 Question

Agar maine Kiss Lyf Ke Activated Set Means K Usme net Chal rha Ho Uska Imei Daala to Net Dono mobile Pe Use hoga Ya ek hi pe?
    Btao plz

197. how to know bar code is used or not.. i have a samsung s6 imei

198. Not working it days data exgausted

199. Not workink even after downloading jiojoin it says data exhausted

200. JioMereLaal says:

I have successfully changed IMEI, registered using JioJoin but still cannot have data. I tried voice calling using JioJoin which seemed to work.

I keep getting โ€œSign into Networkโ€ prompt which finally shows the message that you have exhausted your data.

201. Sabertoth says:

I enquired at Digital express store, they said you can activate the sim in any volte device, need not be same sansung imei you used to generate code.
    But you have to use the sim in the same phone you activated for 90 days to avail the offer.

202. Falguni says:

is the Jio SIM tied to that particular IMEI only for the preview period or for lifetime? If for lifetime, does it mean that we can never use Jio SIM with other handsets even after commercial launch?
    A few more queries:
    The offer is valid upto 90 days from date of activation. Now what if i get it activated on 23rd July, but Jio launches in my state before 90 days? Will my preview offer expire just after the commercial launch or will it go till 90 days?
    What if Jio is not launched even after 90 days? We will be exhausted, as there are no commercial tariffs, so we have no idea what to recharge. The employees are enjoying the offer no matter whichever phone the use and no matter from when they started using it, but for the public, its 90 days and limited to a few handsets like Lyf, Samsung and iphones(coming soon).

Someone clear my querries

203. agar mene kisy or k Person k phone ka ImEi no. dala or Sim le liya reliance store se,
    to kya ussko bhi ussy imel pr sim card issue hoga k nahi???? plzzz answer

204. how do i activate in redmi 2…phone is rooted and imei of samsung s6 is used to buy sim..

205. Now my Jio sim is working in moto g3. But it only show 2 GB data. How to activate unlimited data.
    I say that first download 4 apps and get unlimited. I downloaded all 4 jio apps but my unlimited planes are not activated yet.
    Help me

206. My phone is not getting roote wat to do?

207. If i change imei no through another imei changer all will it work?

208. Reliance jio sim lyf,samsung Aseries m de rha h….hm sunne h ki ye samsung j series m v de rha h…is it true???

209. agar mene kisy or k Person k phone ka ImEi no. dala or Sim le liya reliance store se,
    to kya ussko bhi ussy imel pr sim card issue hoga k nahi???? plz annswer

210. agar mene kisy or k Person k phone ka ImEi no. dala or Sim le liya reliance store se,
    to kya ussko bhi ussy imel pr sim card issue hoga k nahi????

211. it work hotspoot datacards ?

212. I have got jio sim from a retailer and he is asking for id not photo for activation, how do I get the imei no of lyf mobile..

• you will have to use the same imei numbers from which you have bought sim card.

• My friend is using lyf n gio sim, can I use the same imei no of his phone for activation n using in my one plus one phone n his phone also.

• hey kiran,
        we would like to know that how did you get jio sim card nd on which imei numbers ?

• Just got it from my friend nd he has a mobile shop nd he has not given me any imei no.

• Ask that guy how did he issue you a sim card, i mean on which offer.
            samsung offer or lyf mobiles or Jio employees sim card.
            confirm it from your friend.

• I got a sim from my friend through lyf mobile offer he’s a retailer and has sold the phone without the sim and has given me the sim n he doesn’t have the imei nos. Of the phone he sold. Please resolve.
            Alternatively my friend is using lyf mobile with jio sim ,his phone is dual sim slot and has 2 imei nos.can I use the 2nd imei no of his phone in my one plus one phone whitout disturbing his phone.

• yeah, you can give it a try.
            Use IMEI of 2nd slot of your friend.
            and download JioJoin app in your Mobile and register your Jio sim card on it.

• Got the sim from lyf bundle offer got it activated and put in one plus one phone n got it tele verified n got activated but it’s showing u have exhausted ur data n calls pls recharge. pls resolve.

• call to customer care and ask them to activate unlimited pack.

213. Respected Admin,,,
    dear mere pas huawei mobile h main apne mobile s barcode nikalunga aur sim niakalne k baad yhi imei no use krenge after rooting??….ya fir koi v lyf mob ka imei no daalna hoga…plz clear btao stepwise plzzzzzzzzzzzzz pehle root karun ya sim buy karun???

214. Hari patel says:

Imei change kar lene ke bad jis mobile ka imei dala hoga vo mobile kese chalega

215. Vijay sharma says:

Hello, I purchased reliance jio sim using my brother’s samsing galaxy A7. Can I use this sim in my moto G3

216. Animesh says:

Hello Bro !!!
    I have few questions ?

1. I dont have a LYF mobile but IMEI of two unpurchased (sealed) LYF mobiles , will it wok if I use those IMEI in my Lenovo K3 Note ???

2. What if after activating Jio SIM in SLOT 1, I could start to use another SIM (like, Airtel, Voda) in SIM Slot 2 ???

3. (Less Important Question) How to generate fake IMEI barcode of Galaxy S6, S7, etc. to be provided at Reliance Xpress for Jio Offer SIM ( Full Procedure) ???

• 1. yes it will work if you have bought sim card along with lyf mobile nd used lyf imei numbers in your alternate device.

2. Yes you can use any normal sim cards in slot 2 after getting jio sim activated.

3. don’t use fake barcodes n imei’s it may lead serious issues to you.

217. Is this trick will work on 3g device

218. Even after successfully changing the IMEI number I am getting data exhausted error on Moto X Style

• make sure you have created APN too of Jionet as mentioned above in the post.

• I am getting the Same problem pankag .in shows sign in to Network and shows all data exhausted plz recharge, WHR as when I put in lyf phone it works fine again…also I am using Nexus 5 with one sim and hence I change the imei to Imei 1 of Flame that I have and also checked by *#06# and it’s chnaged but still the same problem happening ..plz share what to do.

• hey sahil,
          make sure you use proper imei’s nd make APN settings properly.
          then download myjio in alternate mobile nd login by your id then activate the unlimited pack

• How will i know that the imei is done properly beside typing *#06# and i have used imei 1 for my Flame 6 and have also signed in myjio app in my nexus 5 and it dose show the unlimited pack activated but still its showing Sign In To Network option and showing Data expired when clicking on it. Had to do a lot to come till here…

• Insert your sim card in LYF mobile & consume some data in that mobile then insert it again in your alternate device. make sure you same IMEI numbers too.

219. Bro after i start using the Lyf Mobiles imei in my android phone can i still use the lyf phone with other sims ?or will it create any conflict ? Plz respond asap

220. Bro! Just created bar code with fake imei, (S6 pattern). Submited in jio store & sim will get tomarrow. Kya yahi imei dalna padega imei changer app me, aur Agar code genrate ho rha hai us imei se to wo imei kaam karegi na? ?

221. Patel darshan says:

You are sure that by changing imei i can run my jio sim on mi redmi not 3…i mean to say you have tested it on any other 4g supported device ???

222. thanks buddy *_*
    works like a charm

223. What if I got it on samsg imei do I need lyf imei no.??

224. Who ever needs Samsung code for jio sim can contact me.

225. Can we get back to original imei number if needed??

226. Will it work in Oneplus 3

227. Can you provide me GUID2IMEI.EXE file? I can’t find it anywhere on Google.

228. Can it can work in iphone 6 or samsung galaxy ace?

229. where is the link to get free reliance jio 4g sim ?

230. Bro, can you please give me Xposed Installer working app link?

231. Can I use in mi note m3