How to Generate Reliance Jio Barcode in Any Android Mobile

Generate Jio Barcode: In this post i will tell you How to get reliance jio sim barcode on any android mobile. As you all know that now reliance jio is offering free jio sim cards on all 4g supported devices. But the main issue is that you need to have barcode to purchase sim card of jio. And barcode can be generated only from those devices which are officially eligible for Jio sim cards like Samsung, LG, Asus etc. But here in this post we are going to share an awesome trick by which you can generate Reliance Jio Barcode from any Android Mobile. In this JIO sim card you will get unlimited 4g internet & calls for 3 months. Reliance Jio is also Offering 1 Year Free Internet For LYF Smartphone Buyers. If you have reliance JIO barcode then you can easily grab a reliance jio sim card from your Nearest reliance digital store. So what are you waiting for? Follow the post given below to generate reliance jio barcode from any mobile phone.

Also Read: Trick to Activate Unlimited Jio Preview Offer After 2gb Usage

jio barcode generate trick for all phones

Generate Jio Bar Code

As you all know that barcode is necessary to get Jio Sim Card & you can’t purchase jio sim card without having jio barcode. So you will need barcode to get jio sim and in this post i have mentioned guide to guide post for getting jio barcode in any android mobile phone. By following this method you can get jio barcode in any mobile phone whether it’s 4g supported or not. You just need to follow given steps properly to generate jio barcode. You can generate only one barcode from one device. So let’s come at main point and generate your reliance jio barcode.

How to Get Reliance Jio Barcode from All Mobile Phones

• At first Download MyJio App in your mobile phone.
  • Open the MyJio app & click on Install All button.
  • Then download all Jio apps listed there in MyJio app.
  • Now close MyJio app in your mobile and remove it from recent apps too.
  • After closing the app Turn Off your Mobile Data or Wifi connection.
  • Open MyJio app in your device without turning on internet connection.
  • Once you open the MyJio app click on OPEN button.
  • Once you click on that button then you will see an option of Get Jio Sim.
  • generate jio barcode in any android mobile trick

• Simply click on it and it will ask you for internet connection.
  • Turn On your internet connection and fill all the required details.
  • That’s it, Now you will receive your unique Reliance Jio Sim Card Barcode which you can use to purchase Reliance Jio Sim Card.

Final Words: I hope you liked our post and got to know How to Generate Reliance Jio Barcode For Any Mobile Phone. But still if you are facing any issues or having any question then feel free to comment below we would be happy to help you. Also don’t forget to share this awesome post with your friends. Keep visiting us for more tricks 😀

Must Read: How to Use Reliance Jio Sim Card in Any Mobile

Comments

1. Manjunatha says:

I have a oppo find 7 phone but not able to generate code for sim

2. I am using lenovo a6000 I am not getting an option for generating code

3. raj rathord says:

Hello sir, mera moto g2 phone isme aapke instructions follow kiye but barcode generate nahi ho pa raha hai..
    Our system couldn’t process your transaction try again… ye massage show ho rha hai
    How to get jio barcode in moto g2 tell me…

4. मोनू bana says:

मेरे बारकोड किसी ने चुरा लिये अब में क्या करू सर plz हेल्प मी न्यू बार cod किसे आये गी

5. Sir oppo neo 7 Me bar code nhi aa rha h. First time aaya tha wo disappear ho geya. Ab dobara nhi aa rha hai. Please tell me something.

6. Can i use other mobile (4g)generated barcode in my mobile (4g)

7. Can i use other mobile (4g)generated barcode in mobile (4g)

8. Sir I HAVE SONY EXPERIA C 4 DUAL 4G MOBILE BT NOT HAVE BAR CODE PLZ HELP ME

9. My jio app was not opening in my 3g phone

10. vinod bhadagavi says:

Sir, i got jio app by share it and i generated barcode after 4-5days i went for get jio sim their …when he scanned my bar code it shows already this barcode has been used i was tensed very much…. Please help me how can i get new fresh barcode for my mobile??

11. i allready generate a bar code for sim but due to some problem the phone was restored and the screenshot which i was taken is lost how can i find my bar code again

12. Sir,
    I have followed all the steps and i also got barcode but is this bar code will work.

13. Sir,
    I hVe followed all the steps and i also got barcode but is this barcode will wok..

14. Sir I hav genarated GIO sim coupon but. By mistake, it was closed before taking print. So how can I print that.

15. akshay batule says:

I am not getting option get jio SIM after doing all procedure I am using samsung j7

16. I am not able to find the barcode after installing the jio app.. I am using vivo Y27L.. if I follow the procedure will I be able to get the barcode

17. Sonu kumar gupta says:

How can i get another barcode ..pls tell me if it possible ..

18. Sonu kumar gupta says:

Bar code lete samay naam diye the indra saha ,or document h indrajeet saha ka..to sim lene me koi problm hoga kya ???
    Bola ja rha h ki I d match nahi kar rha h …pls help me sir….its urjent

19. sir can v generate a bar code in 3g mob and activate it in 4g set!!?

20. i have problem in configuring jio voice

21. Sir i have samsung 3g mobile
    Can i get jio sim ??

22. Sarabjeet singh says:

I’m using samsung s3 korean ………… jio wale bol rahe hain ki foreign ke mobiles par nahi chalegi sim…. . Plzz help me

23. Hello,

I have Vivo V3, but I am not getting option to download MyJio app on playstore. Only JioNet i can see and download.
    When I checked on playstore on desktop it says that “no device is compatible with this app.”
    I think that’s why I am not able to see through mobile and download.
    How to correct this?

24. Can I get jio Sim for vivo y27l.

25. I have vivo y27l phone why my phone do not generate the code. But it is a 4g phone why and suggest anything to get jio Sim.

26. Hi dear Mera phone hai ,lenovo k3note mai my jio app download kiya hu barcode lene ke lia hme kya krna hoga

27. Cant get barcode on vivo y 27 L I FOLLOWED ALL INSTRUCTIONS

28. Chetan Parmar says:

after doing all the procedures, error i coming – our systems aren’t responding.please try sgain later.

29. sunil maheshwari says:

i have redmi note 3 ..generate sim option not coming…..plz help..i hav tried all methods like using old apps…plz help

30. I have lenovo a6000 plz tell me how to generate jio bar code on my phone

31. hi
    how to generate barcode through my jio app please suggest me

32. Supratim Acharjee says:

I hv followed all the steps. But after downloading all the apps, the myjio app is just not opening. What to do now? My handset is vivo Y27L

33. Will jio sim work if my phone is not 4g supported. I am using moto g2.

34. Sourav Dutta says:

I have redmi note 3 which is a non jio free offer supported phone and sucessfully generated the barcode as per the procedure. Now be4 doing this i have already purchased a jio sim from a local recharge shop which is awaiting for activation. What should i do after it activates?

35. It’s not working after doing all said above. Hope you clarify or recheck it

36. Hey thr is no option of get jio sim it just says sign in or sign up

37. Mitali Das says:

I use oppo neo 7 and I followed all the steps and also I hv installed all the apps. Although there is no option of get jio sim. Pls help

38. Hey I am using le 2 phone and I try many time to get (get jio sim) option but not coming this option plz help

39. helo sir , I did te same as u mentioned but I m not getting the get jio sim option
    mobile brand:VIVO
    model:Y27L

40. hi,i’m using lenova A6000 ,can u tell me how to use jio 4g sim ?

41. bobbili chandu says:

42. bobbili chandu says:

Hi im not able to install jioexpress news except that i have installed all apps when.im trying to install that app its showing as page not found kindly help me

43. bobbili chandu says:

Hi i have download all apps except one app that is jioexpress news..when im clcking on it to installs its saying as page not found tried almost 25times the same its showing..plz help me in this

44. wasim ataar says:

Sir I m using lenovo a6000 + but not giving a OPT plz. Help

45. not working any other solution admin

46. its not w0rking dear there is no option of get jio sim

47. gunjan goswami says:

I am using moto g3. I have given a used barcode of samsung to the jio store. They provided me the sim. Will that jio 4g sim now work in my moto g3

48. I am not getting the option of Get jio sim.
    I follow ur steps but it is not working on my vivo v3 .

• make sure you have downloaded all the Jio apps mentioned in the MyJio app and then turn off your data open MyJio app click on Open button then you will see option of Get Jio Sim.
      Hope that works for you.

• Sourav Dutta says: