Generate Jio Barcode: In this post i will tell you How to get reliance jio sim barcode on any android mobile. As you all know that now reliance jio is offering free jio sim cards on all 4g supported devices. But the main issue is that you need to have barcode to purchase sim card of jio. And barcode can be generated only from those devices which are officially eligible for Jio sim cards like Samsung, LG, Asus etc. But here in this post we are going to share an awesome trick by which you can generate Reliance Jio Barcode from any Android Mobile. In this JIO sim card you will get unlimited 4g internet & calls for 3 months. Reliance Jio is also Offering 1 Year Free Internet For LYF Smartphone Buyers. If you have reliance JIO barcode then you can easily grab a reliance jio sim card from your Nearest reliance digital store. So what are you waiting for? Follow the post given below to generate reliance jio barcode from any mobile phone.
Generate Jio Bar Code
As you all know that barcode is necessary to get Jio Sim Card & you can’t purchase jio sim card without having jio barcode. So you will need barcode to get jio sim and in this post i have mentioned guide to guide post for getting jio barcode in any android mobile phone. By following this method you can get jio barcode in any mobile phone whether it’s 4g supported or not. You just need to follow given steps properly to generate jio barcode. You can generate only one barcode from one device. So let’s come at main point and generate your reliance jio barcode.
How to Get Reliance Jio Barcode from All Mobile Phones
- At first Download MyJio App in your mobile phone.
- Open the MyJio app & click on Install All button.
- Then download all Jio apps listed there in MyJio app.
- Now close MyJio app in your mobile and remove it from recent apps too.
- After closing the app Turn Off your Mobile Data or Wifi connection.
- Open MyJio app in your device without turning on internet connection.
- Once you open the MyJio app click on OPEN button.
- Once you click on that button then you will see an option of Get Jio Sim.
- Simply click on it and it will ask you for internet connection.
- Turn On your internet connection and fill all the required details.
- That’s it, Now you will receive your unique Reliance Jio Sim Card Barcode which you can use to purchase Reliance Jio Sim Card.
Final Words: I hope you liked our post and got to know How to Generate Reliance Jio Barcode For Any Mobile Phone. But still if you are facing any issues or having any question then feel free to comment below we would be happy to help you. Also don’t forget to share this awesome post with your friends. Keep visiting us for more tricks 😀