Hey fellas, in this post i will tell you How to Get Reliance Jio Sim Card For Free. As you all know that Reliance Jio is offering their sim cards free for all 4g supported handsets but in some cases they are providing sim cards for only some selected handsets which are mentioned on Reliance Jio’s official website. At first to get reliance jio sim card you must have Reliance Jio Barcode to grab the sim card. Almost at all reliance jio stores they will ask you for Barcode, Mobile Bill & Your Documents. In this sim card you will get access to unlimited 4g internet, calls & sms for 3 months without paying even a single penny. Still if you haven’t purchase JIO sim card then follow below given steps to grab jio sim card today.
How to Get Reliance Jio Sim Card For Free
- At first Download MyJio App in your mobile.
- Open the MyJio app and click on Open button shown in front of MyJio.
- After clicking there you will see an option of Get Jio Sim. Click on this button.
- If you don’t see option of Get Jio Sim in your mobile then follow this post Click Here
- Once you click on this, then enter all the required details and after that you will get an unique Barcode for your mobile.
- Save screenshot of that barcode in your mobile phone.
- Once you get barcode then take printout of your barcode.
- Visit to your nearest Reliance Digital Store and submit your Valid Id Proofs along with your Barcode and grab Jio Sim Card absolutely free.
- In some cases you may get 2gb of usage in your jio sim card so follow this post How to Activate Unlimited jio Preview Offer After 2gb Usage and activate your unlimited jio preview offer.
Final Words: I hope you may have got How to Get Reliance Jio Sim Card for Free. If you still facing any issues while doing all these steps or having any Jio related query then feel free to comment below. We would be happy to help you. Also don’t forget to share this awesome post with your friends so that they can also be benefited. Keep visiting RdxTricks for more. 😀