As part of the Jio Welcome Offer, you can port in your existing mobile number to Jio. Free voice calling and lucrative data prices are sure to tempt many users to make the switch to Jio networks. Reliance Jio services are open to all users & anybody can grab reliance jio sim card and access to reliance jio Welcome Offer in which they can enjoy Unlimited 4g Internet Data along with Free Voice Calls & SMS till 31st December.
If you want to port your existing mobile number into reliance jio then you can also PORT your number in Reliance Jio and gain access to Reliance Jio Welcome Offer. Instead of changing your number you can access jio services on your existing mobile number too via Mobile Number Portability. Follow the below post to know more about mobile number portability procedure for Reliance Jio sim cards.
How to PORT Existing Mobile Number to Reliance Jio
- At first, you need to send a text message to your current operator for opting out from current operator.
- Type PORT (Your Existing Mobile Number) and send it to 1900.
- In return you will receive your Unique Porting Code from 1901 which will be valid for 15 days from the date of issue.
- Download MyJio app from Play Store or App Store and generate offer code.
- Walk in to any of the Reliance Digital / Dx Mini / Preferred Jio retailer or prominent multi-brand Jio stores with the port out code and your Jio Welcome Offer code along with the handset.
- You will need to submit a copy of Proof of Address, Proof of Identity and a photograph for availing your Jio SIM.
- The new sim card may take upto 7 days for activation and you will be charged Rs.19 for this.
- Now once your current operator sim card will be deactivated within few days and new Jio sim card will be activated.
- After activation insert JIO sim card in your mobile and gain access to Reliance Jio Welcome Offer for free.
Final Words: So finally you have got to know “How to Port Your Existing Mobile Number into Reliance Jio”. But still if you face any issue or having any query then feel free to comment to below, we would be happy to help you. Also don’t forget to share this awesome article with your friends & family. Keep visiting RdxTricks for more.