How to Use Reliance Jio Sim Card in Windows Phone? This question may arised in your mind that’s why you’re here. So guy’s as you all know that Reliance jio sim cards are now officially available for all 4g supported handsets. But there is no official statement about reliance jio usage in windows phone. Currently jio sim cards are not supported for windows device’s and you might be feeling sad for that if you’re having windows phone and not being able to use it in windows.
As Reliance Jio sim cards come with VoLTE so jio sim cards can be used in any VoLTE or LTE supported mobile. However you can use Reliance Jio Sim Card in 3g Phone also by some trick. If you’re windows phone user then you can also use reliance jio sim card in windows phone. In this article i will be sharing how to use jio sim card in windows phone. There is no long process or any kinda special trick behind using jio sim in windows phone. You just need to create some APN settings to use Jio sim card in windows phone. So what are you waiting for? Follow below given steps and start using your jio sim card in windows phone.
Also Read: How to Bypass Jio 4gb Limit Per Day
How to Get Jio Sim for Windows Phone
- At first Generate Barcode for Jio Sim using your android mobile.
- Visit your nearest Reliance Digital store and purchase jio sim card by submitting necessary documents.
- Insert your sim in any android mobile & tele-verify your sim card.
- After successful verification, Now you’re ready to use jio sim in windows phone.
How to Use Jio Sim in Windows Phone
- Insert your Jio sim card in Slot 1 of windows phone and remove secondary sim card if any.
- Now go to Phone Settings > Network Settings
- Then select Network Mode as 4G or Highest Connection Speed.
- Now go to APN Settings
- Create New APN as mentioned below
- Don’t make changes in any other fields and save the settings.
- Now activate the Jionet APN.
- Restart your device.
- Turn ON data connection and start using internet.
FAQ’s of JIO for Window Phone Users
- Does Jio Sim Officially Support Windows Phone?
- Is MyJio available for Windows Phone?
- Can i make Calls using Jio Sim from Windows Phone
- Validity of Jio Welcome Offer for Window Phone Users
No, Officially Jio doesn’t support windows phone but Jio sim cards are supported in all 4g devices. So you can use Jio in windows phone if your windows phone is 4g supported.
No, MyJio is not available for window phone users.
Yes you can make calls using your windows phone if it’s VoLTE supported.
Jio Welcome Offer is valid for all Jio users till 31st December 2016
I hope you liked our article but still if you have any question or issue regarding using Jio sim in 3g phone then feel free to comment below we would be happy to help you. Also don’t forget to share this awesome article with your Window phone user’s so that they can also use Jio sim in window phones.